About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hey

Well, I'm back after a very nasty bout of Gastro, all four of us ended up getting it within 24 hours of each other! Poor Lincoln was the worst,he was up spewing from 11pm till 3am, every time he lay down, so even though he was ok in between spews, being horizontal didn't help, and he has issues with using a bucket,in that he WON"T!!!, so any way I got it at about 6am,which left me incapacitated for the better part of 2 days, today is the first day i've been able to stay upright for more than 5 minutes,I have really low blood pressure,and the fact that I hadn't eaten properly for 2 days wasn't helping things.But here i am ready to tackle 37 degree heat,,,YAY!

1 comment:

david said...

Well I hope you are over your gastro. Not nice, worse while trying to look after others at the same time.