About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Well Hello,

We went to the Zoo with a friend yesterday, and Thankfully the Boys were on their almost best behaviour!!!

I love the Zoo, we live about 20 mins away and have a yearly family pass, so if we want to go for an hour or so it's no big deal...We are equally close to the Museum, the City, the collingwood children's farm and a few other great kids attractions...

Oh and I have to say Hello to Marcia P, who is a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator, who has made me want to blog a bit more, now I know people are reading it!!!

Maybe more later, i have a small child bumping my keyboard every few swcongs!! LOL!

Cheers B

No comments: