About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Hi All,

Sorry I've been a bad blogger...Lot's on at the moment, and my father in law is very,very ill...It's really hard not being able to do anything and wait and see if he improves, he's in ICU at Monash with Pacreatitis, which is affecting his other organs, and My husband and his Family are all taking turns looking after my Mother in law. I feel really helpless, I'm a doer, I'm good in a crisis, but my Husband pretty much is keeping to himself...So here's hoping Ray gets better and we can share Christmas with him.
Cheers
B

No comments: