About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hi All,

it's been a very full on emotionally draining week...Ray's funeral was really lovely, and my boys were absolutley fantastic, they said goodbye to their grandpa, and were a nice distraction for the other funeral goers, my MIL is doin' ok considering...

I have amanged to get all of my X-mas shopping done,and wrapped! So at least I don't have to venture out into any of the insanity!!!!Been catching up with some old country school friends..Waving hi Sal, Linda and Karen!!! Which has been really good.

Am about to do some scrapbooking, although my heart isn't really in it.

Cheers
B

No comments: