About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Favourite LO Ever!


This is my all time favourite Lay Out!! It just came together beautifully...will always love it! Trying to work out how to have a gallery on this Blog, but never seem to have 5 minutes to spare!!!



Well that was my 5 minutes... LOL!

Cheers B


3 comments:

Marcia P said...

I can see why this is your fave ... the papers are some of my all time faves too. Great layout, it captures the photo colours beautifully.

Happy New Year
:) Marcia
www.thestampspot.blogspot.com

david said...

Tell me why it is your favourite. I can see what I think but I want to know how far off I am (proabably very far off I suspect).

Anonymous said...

I just love that it's a very candid moment between me and my Baby...and i love the colours..