About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

We have had a fish fatality... Our Calico fish that Sullivan got for his birthday in January, succumbed to "Dropsy" I believe its called, Sully had a little bit of a cry as we flushed the fish to the great ocean at the end of the loo....1 down, 5 to go!!


We also had Sullivan's second orientation session at school yesterday, his teacher likened him to the HBA ad kid...you know, "the croc came up and bit me, and my arm went this way, and my other arm went this way"......LOL!! She said that he had a great personality and that school would probably suck that right out of him.....Ha! Picked up his uniform, he's going to be so cute, all dressed up!!

Cheers,

No comments: