About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

One Word: (or 2)

Sharon Larmour had this on her Blog last week and I thought it was fun...

Where is your mobile phone? Bedroom
Where is your significant other? Back Yard
Your hair colour? brown
Your mother? HHHmmm
Your father? Dead
Your favourite thing? chocolate
Your dream last night? didn't
Your dream goal? Business owner
The room you're in? Packed
Your hobby? creating
Your fear? unpredictability
Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
Where were you last night? Here
What you're not? quiet
One of your wish-list items? quiet
Where you grew up? all over
The last thing you did? Feed dogs
What are you wearing? Jeans
Your TV? on
Your pets? asleep
Your computer? great
Your mood? tired
Missing someone? no
Your car? little
Something you're not wearing? socks
Favourite shop? Il papeiro
Your summer? hot
Love someone? definitely
Your favourite colour? purple
When is the last time you laughed? yesterday
When is the last time you cried? dunno

No comments: