About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008


Hi all,


My gorgeous Kitty, Pumpkin, who I have had for 16 years, is in old age decline, he's still a beautiful cat with a lovely nature (a bit clingy!!!) but his back legs and tail are now all wobbly...the vet says its nerve damage caused by bony little spurs , that will eventually fuse his tail spine and pelvis together..... :( then he has incontinence and paralysis to deal with..My poor kitty, he and his brother Jai are my fur babies, I've had them most of my adult life...I'm letting him be extra sooky at the moment, he could be ok for years..or he could go down hill quite quickly.


I took this about 2 months ago...Such a pretty Cat!

No comments: