About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yeah I'm slack...but seeing as no-one reads my blog but me, I suppose it doesn't matter that I haven't taken pics of my Christmas cards!!!

So I will endeavour to take the pics and upload them ...soon.

2 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Brooke
Great blog. I have been thinking about doing a blog too but haven't had the time yet. Good news about the scrapbooking class - hope it gets up and running and works out well. Love your latest pages. Hoping to see you at the next crop on the 8th Nov at SS. Janette

Marcia P said...

You might be surprised Brooke who stops by, I have a counter on my blog that is invisible and I get over 500 hits per week but only about 50 comments, so that is only 10% of visitors announcing themselves ...... food for thought.

You're in my Google Reader (many people can track you through there and you will never know) so you will have one regular visitor from now on!

:) Marcia
www.thestampspot.blogspot.com