About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Went to paperific yesterday... pretty good, not too crowded, but also not as much good stuff...I did however complete one mission, to find Basic Grey's new christmas card kit....I did them last year and they were divine...even better this year I reckon, not so much snow and mittens kinda thing (let's face it it just not and Aussie christmas thing)...I also found another Tim holtz stamp binder, I now have 3! I usually buy them from overseas, but the dollar is soo crap at the moment it's not really worth it.Will pop some of my other X-mas cards up later.

Cheers

No comments: