About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Friday, October 31, 2008

So I have forgotten how nice country people are... We went to Ballarat yesterday, just for a drive and to visit a really cool little scrapbooking shop called "The Imagination Factory" (waving hi Fiona!!!) and after we went to Bakers delight for the obligatory cheese and Bacon Rolls, and the lady who served us was super nice!!! I forget that we city folk, don't always connect with lots of people, always in a rush and such....Then we went next door to get something sweet as an after lunch treat, and the guy who served us was super nice as well!!! I asked him about the Lake (Wendouree) as I had heard it was mostly dried up...(It is)..and he couldn't have been more helpful. I come from Daylesford originally so Ballarat was my next major town, and I knew it pretty well. We had our rolls at the now dried up Lake, and the boys had a go on some pretty mean See Saws!!! Lincoln was laughing his little head off!!!

Cheers

No comments: