About Me

My photo
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
I dabble in sooooo many things, Aromatherapy, DIY Cosmetics, Crafts, Paper crafts, I'm also an organisational freak. I am in my final year of a BA in Fine Arts,majoring in Gold and Silversmithing at RMIT, in Melbourne, to further expand my little jewellery business, BabblingBee. I Have 2 gorgeous boys, Sullivan aged 10 and Lincoln aged 9. Happily Married to Michael for 12 years.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Christmas Cards

Here are some of my own chrissy cards that I have been making,I actually hate the idea of Christmas cards, but I feel guilty every year as they start arriving, so I thought if I get them rolling now I won't be so stressed about doing them later on!!!

Using Scraps, (from last year!!!) My trusty cuttlebug, and my Sepia ink pad....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: